Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dress a Stuffy! (it's free!)

One thing I'm learning about my daughter this summer is that she is becoming incredibly imaginative in her play. She used to spend so much time organizing and lining up toys (rather than playing with them) but is now really engaging with her toys.


As I was walking by I found this sign perched by her playroom door:


Party
get one Free!
everyone come in!
Drece a Stufy

(dress a stuffy)

It was the store sign to her version of Build-a-Bear. Of course I went in and dressed a stuffy. I mean, it was free!

On another note, no matter how hot it is outside, that is no excuse not to bake peanut butter frosted chocolate cupcakes. Of course, we did this after having the oven on at 425 degrees F to for over an hour for make your own pizza night. It was HOT in the kitchen, but so worth it.


I am having a love affair with peanut butter and chocolate this year.

Now excuse me, but I have to see if a certain store is still offering free stuffies to dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment